Tuesday 15 April 2014

Behind the Royal Wedding

I can't even express my love for the most recent Game of Thrones episode, after only been watching for the past year I am extremely excited to see what happens next, so I can't imagine those who have stuck with the series since day one how you are feeling! Im trying really hard not t give spoilers, but I'm hoping you have all heard or watched by now....?

Ding dong the King is dead!

Anyways, last night it wasn't just the acting that was making me 'ooh' and 'ah', anybody get a look at the Royal Wedding set up?  How amazingly exuberant and over the top it was, I mean birds flying out of cakes, I though that stuff was kept for nursery rhymes? Anyways, as always it is usually the sets, props and special effects I like to ogle at and the Royal Wedding was no faint affair, so I had to have a look for some behind the scenes vids to get the insider scoop on the whole set up. And, I found exactly what I was looking for, great work by the whole team. When I get my genie lamp, or four leafed clover, or rabbit foot (actually I'm veggie so maybe not) Its my wish to work within this creatively inspirational team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment